Careers with IPRS Health
These are exciting times at IPRS Health and we are always looking for talented people to join the IPRS Health team.
So why should you come and work for us?
- Staff are our No.1 asset and by working in partnership with our employees we are striving to improve healthcare for all
- Award winning and pioneering company, using innovative technology in service delivery
- Accredited as 'One to Watch' in the 2016 Best Companies national staff engagement survey
- Committed to improving the society we live in, raising over £5,000 for dedicated charities in 2015
- Competitive salary package and performance related pay increments
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and free access to Physiotherapy
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing with completed years service
- Holiday buy scheme giving you the opportunity to increase your holiday by up to 5-days per year
- CPD allowance for clinical staff and structured in house training programme for all
- Support to grow and develop our staff, both professionally and personally, to become future leaders
- Other performance related benefits
We are pleased to announce that you can now access details of all of our staff benefits, along with what's in store for the future at IPRS Health by clicking here and viewing our new Your Future website.
Please download our Recruitment Brochure
You've read what we have to offer you as an IPRS Health employee, if you are interested in working for us we would love to hear from you.
Register with us
If you would like to be one of the first to know about exciting opportunities at IPRS Health as soon as they arise, then please register with us by completing the form below: