Location: Home based including regular travel away from home including IPRS Group's main HQ hubs (Ipswich, Croydon & Gatwick) and significant UK-wide travel as part of the role development
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
What is the job role?
- IPRS Group have an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join the team helping to define and deliver the Group's marketing strategy across the Health and Repatriations sectors which our businesses work within. As part of the Company's marketing team you will prepare high quality and innovative marketing campaigns contributing to strenthening the Company's brand which is key to growing our business.
What are the main job functions?
- To develop PR and marketing strategies to develop IPRS Group and its individual businesses
- To contribute to discussions and decision-making processes that relate to the Organisation's strategic plans and their realisation
- To liaise closely with other IPRS Group divisions (Clinical, Operations and Administration) on issues relating to service delivery and how this could impact on reputation
- To review, analyse and report on management information relating to performance of the business
- Maintain up-to-date client and sector list with targeting marketing campaigns to develop the IPRS Group brand
To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Excellent writing skills with a strong focus on attention to detail, proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects on time
- Experience of working on marketing projects
- Experience in using online software and portals
- A 1st, 2:1, 2:2 Degree in relevant subject including English, Business or Marketing
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully undertaking presentations
- A Levels in English, Business or equivalent
- Advanced Word and Microsoft Systems
Please download the full job description here for further details
If successful, you will be required to provide consent for a Basic Disclosure check to be carried out.
What we will provide you:
- 21 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays; increasing with completed years’ service
- Competitive salary package plus performance related increments
- Access to IPRS Health physiotherapy scheme
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Holiday Buy-Back Scheme
- Other performance related benefits
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact HR on 01473 835 418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form and forward it to: email@example.com.