Location: Home based including regular travel away from home including IPRS Group's main HQ hubs (Ipswich, Croydon & Gatwick) and significant UK-wide travel
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
What is the job role?
- IPRS Group have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to manage the team in planning and implementing both offline and digital marketing and business development strategy and activity for the Company. Including development of marketing strategies, email campaigns, PR, social media management, content generation, representation of IPRS Group at key events and reporting on activity and progression.
What are the main job functions?
- To develop PR and marketing strategies to develop IPRS Group and its individual businesses
- To take ownership of the management of the marketing functions of the business
- To contribute to discussions and decision-making processes that relate to the Organisation's strategic plans and their realisation
- Collaborate with senior management on client account management and growth
- To liaise closely with other IPRS Group divisions (Clinical, Operations and Administration) on issues relating to service delivery and how this could impact on reputation
- To review, analyse and report on management information relating to performance of the business
- Maintain up-to-date client and sector list with targeting marketing campaigns to develop the IPRS Group brand
To be successful in role, we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Minimum of 3-years experience in a Marketing Development role
- Honours Degree in Marketing or similar discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching new marketing ideas to the business units
- Ability to manage direct reports remotely
- Confident in client presentation, either face to face or in writing
- Computer literate with good Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills and experience in using CRM and CMS software
Please download the full job description here for further details.
If successful, you will be required to provide consent for a Basic Disclosure to be carried out.
What we will provide you:
- 21 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays; increasing with completed years’ service
- Competitive salary package plus performance related increments
- Access to IPRS Health physiotherapy scheme
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Holiday Buy-Back Scheme
- Other performance related benefits
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact HR on 01473 835 418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete an application form and forward to: email@example.com.