Location: Croydon, Canning Town, Milton Keynes, Eastbourne, Norwich, Tunbridge Wells
Hours: Full (40 hours) or part time hours available (minimum 24 hours per week)
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 (based on 40 hours per week - pro-rata for part time hours)
Holidays: Annual entitlement 21 days plus 8 days bank holiday
What is the Job Role?
- We have just launched a new service providing disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions. We have a growing team of qualified Nurses, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who have undertaken specialist training to become accredited DWP Disability Assessors.
What are the main Job Functions?
- To undertake personal assessments in a sympathetic and empathetic way, utilising a wide range of clinical information and assessment to produce a medical report.
- The report provides the DWP with details of the claimant’s functional ability and a review of their medical condition/disability.
- The assessments will take place within an Assessment Centre working alongside other clinical staff delivering similar assessments.
What we will provide to you:
- Time and assistance to complete the initial eLearning provided by the DWP.
- Initial one week training programme with on-going support and update workshops.
- CPD funding for external courses and opportunity to partake in in-service training alongside other IPRS clinicians.
- Clinical support and structure in place to help support and guide you.
- Access to IPRS physiotherapy scheme
- Recruit a Friend bonus scheme up to £500
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact Lesley Clarke, General Manager, via email email@example.com. Please forward your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
Closing date: This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested.