Location: Working remotely, predominately in the Norwich area and the South East with occasional travel further afield
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 7 hours per day); part time applications would be considered
Salary: £21,999 - £23,545 per annum (pro rata for part time applications)
Closing Date: Monday 31st July 2017
IPRS Health are delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 Physiotherapist to work for our leading and expanding musculoskeletal company delivering workplace services to a number of large clients. The role would be suitable for new graduates and band 5 clinicians looking to start out on their careers as well as those wanting to develop new skills. The role is based in the Norwich area but you will also be referred to assessments in the South East and occasionally further afield. We would be happy to consider part time options.
What are the main job functions?
- As a Workplace Assessor you will be required to carry out a range of Display Equipment Assessments, Workstation & Workplace Assessments, vehicle assessments and Reasonable Adjustment Assessments to a range of clients across the UK.
- There will also be opportunities to deliver wellbeing days and further training for other services.
- Working within the legislation and guidelines laid down by the Health and Safety Executive, you will use current evidence and clinical reasoning to recommend the necessary reasonable adjustments or treatment required.
- The successful candidate will be supported in this role with specific clinical training, support and mentorship to ensure continual professional development and the opportunity to grow and further a career within IPRS Health.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a professional qualification in Physiotherapy and be a member of HCPC and CSP.
If successful, you will be required to provide consent for a DBS check to be carried out.
What we will provide you:
- IPRS Health Clinical Development Training Program - Departmental / Regional in-service training alongside other IPRS clinicians - National IPRS conference - Clinical support and structure in place to help support and guide you - Potential training for Functional Capacity Evaluations and Matching Capabilities projects - 1:1 clinical supervision - Specific occupational health and ergonomic training - Mentor system - Extensive training in Triage & Case Management
- £350 annual CPD funding for external courses
- Company funded membership to ACPOHE
- 21 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays; increasing with completed years’ service
- Competitive salary package plus performance related increments
- Access to IPRS Health physiotherapy scheme
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Holiday Buy-Back Scheme
- Westfield Health Cash Plan - money back on a range of health treatments including dental and optical
- Recruit a Friend Bonus Scheme - up to £1,000
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact either Ben Beckwith via e-mail email@example.com or Rachel Fitzgerald on Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the full Job Description before completing the application form and forwarding it to: email@example.com.
For more information about working for us and details of your full benefits please visit: www.yourfuture-iprshealth.com and follow us on our social media Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn