Location: Little Blakenham (Suffolk), with occasional travel
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week, Monday-Friday (7AM-8PM), Sat (8AM-1PM) roster based)
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 per annum
Would you like to work for a forward thinking, and growing Healthcare business?
IPRS Group is looking for an IT Support Technician to join our small and friendly IT Team working at our Head Office in Ipswich. Reason for expanding the team is due to business growth across our sister companies.
This role entails providing technical support to users of our group of businesses. Working alongside the IT Team Leader, you will be dealing with day to day end user issues and general IT administration, monitoring and project work. Working from a prescribed list of tasks, using a ticket management system to ensure correct processes, priorities, and continued knowledge growth for the whole team.
As an IT Support Technician your responsibilities would be:
- To resolve tickets logged directly with helpdesk
- To log and resolve tickets arising from direct contact with the team (Email, Phone)
- To ensure IT Team Leader and Senior Management are aware of any high priority calls that have been logged.
- Liaise with 3rd party support provider, if issue is unable to be resolved internally
- Identify trends of ongoing issues across the business(s). Working with the IT Team Leader to prepare a plan of action to reduce such re-occurrences
- Recording tasks against assets to aid decision making
- Completing assigned project work to a high standard and supporting the IT Team Leader execute projects, where required
- To maintain and update the Asset Registers
- To assist with the day to day moves and changes such as new starters, leavers, account changes, desk moves etc
- Creating and managing user accounts in various systems including Active Directory and Office 365
- To diagnose and repair faulty equipment either directly or with vendors
- To order, track and setup desktops, laptops, smartphones and any other IT accessories
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Ensuring all computers are secure at the user level
- Preforming tests and evaluations of new software and hardware
- Managing technical documentation
- Aid the IT Team Leader with monitoring of servers, networks, backups and other Line of Business applications
- Aid the Development Team with technical support to ensure continued delivery of applications to users and 3rd parties.
- To take on any other duties that would reasonable be expected of a IT Support Technician.
This role is ideally suited to a highly motivated and organised individual who is a pragmatic problem solver. For this role some local travel is required so a full UK driving licence is essential.
If successful, you will be required to provide consent for a Basic Disclosure to be carried out.
Benefits of working for IPRS Group:
- Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential counselling and advice
- Access to IPRS Group physiotherapy scheme
- Health Cash Plan, Dental, Optical & much more
- 21 day’s annual leave (increasing with completed years’ service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Holiday Buy-Back and Sell-Back Scheme
- Recruit a Friend scheme worth up to £1,000
- Free parking at our Ipswich office
- Above and Beyond Awards
For any queries not answered please do not hesitate to contact Kyle Sayer (IT Team Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about working for us and details of your full benefits please visit: www.yourfuture-iprshealth.com
Please read the full job description before completing the application form and forwarding it to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 2nd July 2021