Location: Canterbury, Colchester, Eastbourne, Ipswich, Milton Keynes and Stanford Le Hope
Hours: Full (40 hours) or part time hours available (minimum 24 hours per week)
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000 (based on 40 hours per week - pro-rata for part time hours)
Annual Leave Entitlement: 21 days plus 8 days bank holiday
What is the job role?
- In 2013, we launched a new service providing disability assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions.
- We have a growing team of qualified Nurses, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who have undertaken specialist training to become accredited DWP Disability Assessors.
What are the main job functions?
- To undertake personal assessments in a sympathetic and empathetic way, utilising a wide range of clinical information and assessment to produce a medical report.
- The report provides the DWP with details of the claimant’s functional ability and a review of their medical condition/disability.
- The assessments will take place within an Assessment Centre working alongside other clinical staff delivering similar assessments.
What we will provide to you:
- Time and assistance to complete the initial eLearning provided by the DWP.
- Initial one week training programme with on-going support and update workshops.
- CPD funding for external courses and opportunity to partake in in-service training alongside other IPRS clinicians.
- Clinical support and structure in place to help support and guide you.
- Access to IPRS physiotherapy scheme
- Recruit a Friend bonus scheme up to £1,000
- Membership of the Company pension scheme
- Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
- Health Cash Plan - providing you with money back on health care bills such as eye sight tests and dental treatment
- Buy Additional Leave Scheme
To arrange either an informal conversation or for more details on this role then please contact our Recruitment Team, via email email@example.com
Please forward your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org