Physical ‘MOT’ & Wellbeing Days
There are many components involved in ensuring a healthy workforce. IPRS deliver ‘MOT’ and Wellbeing through a chartered clinician to deliver bespoke ‘mini’ musculoskeletal assessments to employees, either as a stand-alone service or as part of a Corporate Wellbeing event.
How it works?
We pride ourselves in being able to tailor our services to our clients and as such have a variety of services, which can be supplied on these days. These include:
- Mini physiotherapy assessments on a 1 to 1 basis. These are typically 15-20 minutes in which the qualified physiotherapist may run some tests, will have a discussion and provide some advice.
- Seminars on pre-arranged topics including a Q&A session at the end. Examples would be musculoskeletal injury and rehab, lower back pain or health and wellbeing.
- DSE “typical desk & chair set up” talk and demo group sessions, teaching people how best to arrange their work environment.
- Group exercise demo sessions. This may be linked to a specific company drive for example, lower back health.
- Incorporation of the Live Well or Move Well health screens into the day.
Who is it designed for?
This is for organisations and individuals alike. It provides a company to show they are investing in the health of their staff. The members of staff are able to speak to a musculoskeletal health professional and get advice on whatever they wish to discuss in private. This may be an injury, some exercise advice, some DSE advice or anything else. The other benefit of these days is that IPRS Health can work collaboratively with the company to plan the day i.e. it can be as bespoke as liked so those who take part can get the most out of it.
Why use a MOT and Wellbeing days?
There are many benefits to MOT and wellbeing days:
- Give employee chance to discuss concerns irrespective whether they are suffering injury
- High levels of exposure to staff i.e. to see many people in a single day making the day highly valuable on a per person cost
- Potential for onward recommendations i.e. physio, DSE assessment for those who may need extra help
- To be part of a wider health promotion within the organisation
- A confidential mini appointment with a professional to answer questions
- Improved absence management
- Provides individuals with an understanding of their own wellbeing and body status, enabling them to make positive decisions based on their personal assessment results.
We'd love to hear from you! If you're interested in discussing how our ‘MOT’ and Wellbeing days can benefit your business, get in touch with our friendly team here. or start a Live Chat (9am-5pm).